Daoust Lestage is always looking for applicants who are interested in rising to new challenges and joining our multidisciplinary team. Join our team.
About Daoust Lestage
Since 1988, DAOUST LESTAGE LIZOTTE STECKER has been involved in the fields of architecture, landscape and urban design. As a multidisciplinary firm concerned with design at all scales, we strive to bridge the limitations of traditional design practices and dissolve boundaries between urban design, architecture, landscape architecture, graphic, interior and industrial design.
DAOUST LESTAGE LIZOTTE STECKER is looking for a Proposal Director to share his or her expertise as an integral member of our dynamic team of approximately 25 people. The office actively pursues opportunities of all scales in a diverse range of sectors.
The Proposal Manager will be responsible for actively seeking out potential projects, will participate in selection of opportunities to be pursued and will direct production of required submission material.
- Manage and direct Proposals for prospective public and private sector projects;
- Lead the writing of text-based content for proposal and ongoing projects;
- Contribute to the management of the office’s Proposal database;
- Ensure the quality control and compliance of Proposal production;
- Work in close collaboration with other team members and ensure consistency with the signature and identity of Daoust Lestage Lizotte Stecker
- All other proposal and business development related tasks.
- Knowledge and experience in the following areas is an asset:
- Business development / marketing / branding
- Architecture / urbanism / environmental design / art history / graphic design
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign and Photoshop software and MS Office suite;
- Ability to work autonomously in a professional manner and able to manage people and several projects simultaneously;
- Excellent communication skills in French and English (oral and written);
- Full-time position, 35 hours/week
- Salary to be discussed depending on level of experience
- Engaging and dynamic office atmosphere
- Group Insurance Program
We invite interested candidates to submit their qualifications to: email@example.com.